How to Prepare Yummy Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
Hi, you are looking for simple, tasty and healthy recipes ? Here I will share a complete guide to Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast cooking recipes that you can refer to and follow
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast.
How to Make Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
You can have Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 pound of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 pack of cheese (your preference).
- You need 1 of tomato (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pepper.
- Prepare of Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- You need 1 pack of Goya Sazon (for color).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil or Canola.
Baked Stuffed Chicken Breast Directions
- 45 mins- 1 hr (depending on the size of the breast).
- Rinse the chicken breast. Make a cut on the breast to open it for stuffing later on. Chop the veggies in cubes or strips (optional) and put on the side. Now add all the dry and wet ingredients together on a bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for an hour. In a baking pan add some olive oil and rub well..
- Place the chicken breast on the baking pan and add the veggies and cheese stuffing inside. Wrap with the amount of bacon you desire. Put in the oven for 25 mins on 350 covered so the meat can cook inside then uncover and let the bacon get dark and crispy for the remaining time..