Recipes : Appetizing Guacamole BLT Squares
Hi, are you looking for easy, tasty and healthy recipes ? Here I will share a complete guide to Guacamole BLT Squares cooking recipes that you can refer to and follow
Guacamole BLT Squares.
How to Make Guacamole BLT Squares
You can cook Guacamole BLT Squares using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guacamole BLT Squares
- You need 2 of Tubes refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bacon, diced, fried and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Sliced black olives (4oz).
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- It’s of guacamole.
- Prepare 2 medium of ripe avacados.
- It’s 1 of Juice of one lime.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 large of red onion, diced.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese (8 oz), softened.
Guacamole BLT Squares Directions
- Preheat oven to 385°F. Line 15×10 inch baking pan with parchment. Unroll crescent dough onto prepared pan. Seal seams and pat down, building up edges..
- Prickly dough with fork all over, sprinkle with taco seasoning. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack..
- For guacamole: remove inner flesh from avacados, mashing with juice of lime until smooth. Add salt, onion and garlic, mix till combined. Beat in cream cheese until smooth..
- Assembly: spread guacamole onto prepared crust. Sprinkle bacon, olives and tomato over guacamole. Cut into squares. Refrigerate until serving..
- Source: Taste Of Home Quick Cooking.