Recipes : Yummy Rhubarb Dessert
Hi, you are looking for easy, tasty and healthy recipes ? Here I will share a complete guide to Rhubarb Dessert cooking recipes that you can refer to and follow
How to Make Rhubarb Dessert
You can have Rhubarb Dessert using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Dessert
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of rhubarb.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Rhubarb Dessert Instructions
- Mix baking soda into milk and let set until the milk is room temperature.
- Cut in brown sugar to shortening.
- Add egg and mix until well blended.
- Stir in milk and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour and salt mix well.
- Add rhubarb.
- Grease and flour 9×13 cake pan and pour batter into pan..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinke over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting.