Recipes : Yummy Sweet and Spicy Salmon
Hi, are you looking for easy, tasty and healthy recipes ? Here I will share a complete guide to Sweet and Spicy Salmon cooking recipes that you can refer to and follow
Sweet and Spicy Salmon. Remove to a platter and serve immediately. Learn how to make this sweet and spicy grilled salmon recipe that makes a perfect gluten-free summer meal. This naturally gluten-free salmon recipe is something special, both sweet and spicy with a caramelized touch from when the brown sugar meets the heat of the grill.
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Salmon
This Pan Seared Salmon with a sweet and spicy spice rub is one of my favorite quick and easy dinners. Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Salmon. A super easy and healthy dinner. You can have Sweet and Spicy Salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Salmon
- You need 5 of Salmon fillets (total about 1 1/2 pounds).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
Serve with rice and veggies to make it a meal! The sauce is just spicy enough with added sweetness from the honey. If you want it a bit spicier go ahead and add some more Sriracha or red pepper flakes. Sweet, spicy, salty, sour—just four ingredients hit all the flavor notes in the sauce for this top-rated salmon dish.
Sweet and Spicy Salmon Directions
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Brush the surface of the salmon with melted butter. Generously sprinkle the surface of the salmon with the dry seasoning mix and pat the seasoning down. Air fry at 380F(190C) for about 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C) and the surface is nicely caramelized..
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving..
This is one that both my husband and me love. We like things on the spicy side so I added Trader Joe's Red Pepper seasoning and it was great. This salmon is full flavored and has the perfect balance of being slightly sweet and slightly spicy, just the way we like it around here. Even my toddler can handle the kick of flavors. Oh, and don't you go letting all those ingredients scare you.