Recipe: Tasty Corn Tortilla Lasagna
Recipe: Yummy Corn Tortilla Lasagna. This Southwest-style lasagna will satisfy a hungry crowd. It can be "stretched" with extra beans, and it's super-easy to put together. A huge hit with a crowd!
My all-time favorite food is Mexican. Tortillas: I recommend using small corn tortillas. They may overlap a little when you layer them in and that's totally okay.
Recipe: Appetizing Corn Tortilla Lasagna
You can cook Corn Tortilla Lasagna using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Tortilla Lasagna
How to Cook Delicious Corn Tortilla Lasagna ? To Cook this Healthy Corn Tortilla Lasagna, you will need the following 24 ingredients:
- You need – Sauce:-.
- It’s 2 can – chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tablespoon – oil.
- You need 2 – onion chopped.
- It’s 1 clove – garlic.
- It’s 1 cup – Capsicum.
- You need 1 cup – fresh coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon – cumin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon – oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon – chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon – salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon – coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon – Black pepper.
- You need – Filling:- 1 tablespoon oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon – garlic paste.
- It’s 1 – onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 – large red capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 – courgettes cubed.
- Prepare 1 – large aubergine cubed.
- Prepare 2 cans – black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 2 cups – corn.
- Prepare 8 – flour tortillas.
- Prepare 200 g – grated melting cheese.
- It’s 1 cup – fresh coriander coriander.
Layered with tortillas instead of lasagna noodles and packed with tons of veggies, salsa and cheese, this is a delicious meal that's great when you want utter convenience and a dinner that is unique and. It's quick and easy to make! This easy, crowd-pleasing dish is also a kid favorite. Toasting the tortillas before building the lasagna keeps them from getting soggy as the dish bakes.
Corn Tortilla Lasagna instructions
Recipe: Delicious Corn Tortilla Lasagna step by step ? Here 5 steps how you achieve it
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Place Enchilada Sauce ingredients in a blender and whizz until onion is whizzed in and no longer visible..
- Heat oil in a large non stick pan. Add garlic and onion and cook for 1 minute. Add capsicum and cook for 1 minute. Now add courgette and aubergine and cook for further 4 minutes until charred. Add black beans and corn and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Of a casserole dish. Place 1 tortilla in the middle Top with half the Filling. Drizzle over 1 cup Sauce and 3/4 cup grated cheese. Repeat with another layer so you have 2 layers of filling. Then for the last layer, top with tortillas then cover 2 cups of Enchilada Sauce and scatter over remaining cheese..
- Garnish with jalapeño and tomatoes and bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and golden. Let it stand for 5 minutes, then garnish with fresh coriander and serve..
Repeat with layers of vegetables, cheese and the tortilla, finishing the top with a layer of shredded cheese, some. A baked taco-style lasagna with layers of seasoned ground beef with salsa, chiles, corn tortillas and cheese. In North America, a corn tortilla or just tortilla (/tɔːrˈtiːə/, Spanish: [toɾˈtiʝa]) is a type of thin, unleavened flatbread, made from hominy (nixtamalized maize (corn)). It's a taco lasagna with rice, meat and beans, and cheese in layers between corn tortillas. Mix the filling ingredients together, layer the filling and shredded cheese between corn tortillas, and bake until hot.