Recipe: Perfect Shredded Stout BBQ Chicken
Shredded Stout BBQ Chicken.
You can have Shredded Stout BBQ Chicken using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shredded Stout BBQ Chicken
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 4 of buns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of stout beer.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce.
Shredded Stout BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Add onion and garlic. Cook until onions begin to brown. About 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients except chicken and stir until combined..
- Remove from stove and add chicken. Make sure chicken is completely covered by the sauce. Cover with lid..
- Bake in the oven for 90 minutes or until chicken is extremely tender..
- Remove dish from the oven. Use a slotted spoon to remove the chicken from the dish..
- Put the dutch oven on the stove uncovered over high heat and bring to a boil..
- Reduce the liquid until desired thickness, around 10-15 minutes..
- In the meantime, shredded the chicken using forks. Return chicken to sauce and toss to coat..
- Serve on buns..