Recipe: Delicious Taco Soup
You can cook Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 of them, minced) I used xtra.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of black beans (undrained).
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning (or you can use 1 pack of taco seasoning).
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef in a pan….Add sliced onion and green pepper to meat in pan….
- Add mined garlic to browned meat, onions and green pepper….cook for about 2 minutes…..
- Add black pepper and taco seasoning to pan, then add can of black beans and the water….
- Add the corn and the can of crushed tomatoes to pan, mix well……
- Bring all to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes, covered,stirring occasionally….
- Done ✅….. Eat and enjoy with a dollop of sour cream on top and shredded cheddar cheese ! 😋.