Recipe: Appetizing Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup
Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup
- Prepare 10 of Boneless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chili oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of paprika.
- You need 3 cans of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 of jalapenos, sliced keeping the seeds.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Fish sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Lemongrass optional.
Spicy Chicken Coconut Soup instructions
- Slice the chicken thighs length wise and season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder and paprika..
- Heat the chili oil in a pot and cook chicken until most of the liquid evaporates, flipping the chicken occassionally. About 20-30 minutes on medium heat..
- When chicken is done, add the coconut milk, jalapenos, cilantro, and lemongrass to the pot (ok if you do not have lemongrass as I've made this so many times without it and it still came out good)..
- Season with fish sauce to taste (this is pretty salty). I usually add about 1/8 cup of this and another tsp of salt..
- This will be pretty darn spicy, but you can always modify with less heat..
- I hope you enjoy this as much as I do..