Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Taco soup
Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. You can have Taco soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 can of corn drained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes and chilies.
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of Doritos.
- You need 1 of onion optional.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Taco soup instructions
- Brown the hamburger meat and onions.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a pot.
- Add hamburger and onions to mixture.
- Cook on low heat for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve over Doritos chips in a bowl enjoy.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up.