How to Cook Yummy Crockpot Taco Soup
Crockpot Taco Soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! With all the delicious flavors you love minus the effort, this ridiculously delicious taco soup crockpot dinner will become a fast family favorite! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and. You can cook Crockpot Taco Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 large of white onion diced.
- Prepare 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 15 oz of Black Beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- You need 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- Prepare 29 oz of Water (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cheese (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- You need 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
Best taco soup I've ever made! You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. To create a thicker soup, stir in the cheddar cheese and. This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make.
Crockpot Taco Soup instructions
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet..
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot..
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot..
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once..
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip..
This fabulous crockpot taco soup is loaded with flavor and great ingredients, and you'll be surprised at how simple it is to prepare. This Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe includes all the most flavorful ingredients. Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. An easy crock pot taco soup recipe. Crockpot taco soup recipe is a hearty but healthy soup loaded with your favorite taco ingredients and flavors!