How to Prepare Appetizing Taco soup
Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. You can have Taco soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef with onion.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Ranch style beans.
- It’s 1 can of Red kidney beans – drained.
- Prepare 1 can of corns – drained.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of diced green chile.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Taco soup step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion til browned then drained..
- Put beef and onion in crock pot..
- Put all ingredients in crock pot..
- Cook high for 3-4 hours..
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up.