Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot taco soup with beer
Crockpot taco soup with beer. Easy Keto Crock-Pot Taco Soup with Beef. This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make. Ground beef is simmered with taco seasoning along with a variety of beans and vegetables.
Serve topped with corn chips, shredded Cheddar cheese and a. Top with cheese, chips, and sour cream. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! You can have Crockpot taco soup with beer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup with beer
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- You need 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- You need of I onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- You need 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- You need 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- You need 5-6 of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Chili powder.
- You need to taste of Ground cumin.
- Prepare to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow Cooker Taco Soup! With all the delicious flavors you love minus the effort, this ridiculously delicious taco soup crockpot dinner will become a fast family favorite! Place chopped onions, beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and beer into the slow cooker. Serve soup with optional toppings or as is 🙂 DELISH!
Crockpot taco soup with beer step by step
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is one of my go to meals on busy weeks because it is so easy. The flavor is just amazing and the entire family goes crazy over it. I love to throw this in the crock pot when I know it's going to be a cold day. This taco soup recipe is so easy to just use what you have. Taco pizza – use taco sauce as the "pizza sauce", top with taco meat, beans if desired, and plenty of cheese.