Recipe: Delicious Taco Soup
You can have Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 2 pounds of Beef Mince about.
- You need 2 cups of Onions : diced.
- You need 2 cans of Pinto beans :.
- You need 1 can of Corn :.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes Mexican – style :.
- It’s 2 cans of tomatoes Diced :.
- You need 2 cans of Kidney beans :.
- It’s 1 – 2 cups of Black olives : , drain and sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of olives Green :.
- You need 4 of Green chillies : chopped.
- You need 1 package of Taco seasoning mix :.
- It’s dressing 1 package of Ranch salad mix :.
- It’s of Corn Chips.
- You need of Garnish :.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of cheese Grated.
- You need of Green onions , chopped.
Taco Soup instructions
- There are two cooking options for this recipe, either a slow cooker or a stock pot.
- I opted for the stockpot and cooked on low heat for an hour and it was good.
- Begin by browining the ground beef and onions.
- Next step is all about opening the cans and dumping it into the pot: so add the beans, corn, tomatoes, olives, taco seasoning, ranch dressing mix and simmer over low heat for about an hour or if you are using a slow cooker that would take 6-8hrs.
- Serve it hot along with corn chips.
- Top with sour cream, cheese and the onions and serve!.